Brave puppy is swollen because of saving his owner from being bitten by a venomous snake

The brave dog we are talking about is named Todd from Arizona.

One day, Todd, his owner Paula, and another dog were walking down the street when Paula noticed something in front of her.

Unexpectedly, it was a poisonous rattlesnake. It felt threatened and pounced to bite Paula’s leg. Seeing his owner in danger, Todd plunged in front and took the snake bite for Paula.

Todd was bitten right in the snout by the snake, which caused him great pain. And thanks to Todd’s bravery, Paula didn’t get hurt.

Due to the poison, Todd’s face quickly started swelling. Fortunately, Paula quickly took Todd to the veterinary hospital for treatment.

Paula said on Facebook, “He jumped right in front of my leg where I surely would have got bit. This is what a hero looks like.”

Although rattlesnake bites seldom result in death for people, they can nevertheless be excruciatingly painful and result in visual impairment, breathing problems, and numbness.

After this incident, Paula loved Todd even more and his health gradually recovered after returning home. However, we still see a black scar on Todd’s nose, which may take a long time to heal.